Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tired

Recently, I have a lots of works to do. First, our English listening class has to play the drama in finally. However, our group only have conversation about one page. And we decide to describe the people lose in the foreign country. I think it be a little hard to write. Anyway, we have better done it before next Monday. Second, our Linguistics class has to do report in the class. And I think this is the most difficult class for me, so it makes me feel so miserable. Third, our Economics class also has report. And the topic is Crdit crisis about Europe. It is also a difficult one for me because I even don’t know what is that. Finally, our Japanese teacher askes us to read a book and write the report about one thousand word. Its’ deadline is next Tuesday. However, I never read one word right now.

All these works make me so tired. However, we did the fitness test yesterday. After we ran for eight hunderd meters, I feel like almost died. Also, I feel so lucky that I am not a boy. They have to run for sixteen hunderd meters. It not only my psyche, but also my body feel so exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,

    Yeah, like what Gerda said: Take care lo!
    Still, I am sure you have a fulfilling student life in view of the tons of assignments and final projects. Since this semester is approaching its end, I guess you are feeling excited now about the summer. (By the way, you didn't mention about Basic English Composition!!!)

    Apart from that, I've got a few suggestions about this piece of writing. Hope you will find them helpful.

    1. ...our English listening class has to play the drama in finally.
    是"人"play a drama, 不是"課"
    所以改: we have to play a drama as a final exam for the course of English Listening.

    2.However, our group only have conversation about one page. And we decide to describe the people lose in the foreign country.
    ==>...people (who are)losT in a foreign country
    ==>注意the是前面用過或指定喔, 就此文而言, 我看不出妳的foregin country有指定哪一國或出現在前文

    3.I think it be a little hard to write.
    ===>it is a...

    4. our Linguistics class has to do report in the class.
    同第一點

    5.And I think this is the most difficult class for me, so it makes me feel so miserable.
    ==>Ha ha ha...I think linguistics is difficult for me, too! It's a extremely helpful but scary course.

    6. Finally, our Japanese teacher askes us to read a book and write the report about one thousand word.
    ==>...asks...
    ==>the的問題同上

    7.Its’ deadline is next Tuesday. However, I never read one word right now.
    ==>這位小姐, its就是所有格了, 不用再一撇

    8. All these works make me so tired. However, we did the fitness test yesterday.
    不是however, 是additionally吧

    9. After we ran for eight hunderd meters, I feel like almost died.
    ==>hundred

    10. Also, I feel so lucky that I am not a boy.
    ==>這時才是However lo...

    書韻妹妹, linking words要用對喔

    ReplyDelete